Logo SQLinForm

Re: 2 single quotes for Pascal SQL

[solved] 2 single quotes for Pascal SQL
September 23, 2015 12:05AM
For any Output (but especially for Pascal SQL), how to I change the single quote for text string into 2 single quotes.
Current output:
+' AND TableA.Field1 IN ('1') '
Desired output:
+' AND TableA.Field1 IN (''1'') '

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2016 11:16PM by guidomarcel.
September 26, 2015 10:50PM
Hi Victor,
thanks for your question. What about a new option to double the quote charaacter in the output format?
Regards
Guido
October 16, 2015 02:11PM
Unfortunately, that isn't going to work for me. Any way to hard code this change?
November 04, 2015 04:16PM
Guido, can you help?
November 04, 2015 08:26PM
Victor,
thanks for reminding me. I have been working on my house the last couple of weeks. Now I am back :-) What about an option to specify the quote character for the output SQL. I'll give it a try. Hope to give you some feedback at the end of the week
Regards
Guido
November 04, 2015 09:59PM
OK, did some testing. I will add in the Panel "Edit SQL" (bottom left) a new option which will replace the single quote character for literals by a double quote character. This should do the trick.

Regards
Guido
November 08, 2015 11:26PM
Hi Victor,
mission completed. Please send a mail to info at sqlinform dot com and I will send you the very new release for testing.
Regards
Guido
December 06, 2015 09:54PM
HI Victor,
it is now available in the new release 5.0.11

Regards
Guido
Author:

Your Email (Optional):

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 16 plus 9?