Logo SQLinForm

Re: Request to update SQL Server keywords

Wayne Ivory
[solved] Request to update SQL Server keywords
March 20, 2015 04:41AM
Hi Guido,

I notice that the SQL Server 2012 keywords LAG, LEAD and OVER are not automatically capitalised so I presume they are not included in your internal list. As SQL Server 2014 is now out could I please request that the new keywords are added?

Thanks

Wayne (using free Desktop version)

PS I tried typing these words into the Additional Upper and Lowercase Keywords box but couldn't figure out how to "activate" them - no matter what I tried my SQL output stayed the same. I tried them with and without the @ symbols, clicked out of the box, clicked onto a different tab, cleared my SQL and re-entered it and Formatted again but to no avail.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2016 11:15PM by guidomarcel.
Wayne Ivory
March 20, 2015 06:46AM

I tried typing these words into the Additional Upper and Lowercase Keywords box but couldn't figure out how to "activate" them - no matter what I tried my SQL output stayed the same. I tried them with and without the @ symbols, clicked out of the box, clicked onto a different tab, cleared my SQL and re-entered it and Formatted again but to no avail.

I found if I closed and reopened SQLinForm, then entered the Keywords before entering any SQL it worked.

Wayne
July 16, 2015 11:39PM
OK, the keywords are now added to the new release 5.0 which will be available soon
Thanks for your feedback
Guido
Author:

Your Email (Optional):

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, solve the mathematical question and enter the answer in the input field below. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
Question: how much is 25 plus 22?